Aug 02, 2013
iBec Summer Roundup
It's been a strange summer weather-wise here in Maine. August is the home stretch to get all your summer fun in before the leaves fly. Here's a little of what we've been up to when we're not making websites.
1. Becky and Piper biking on Peaks Island
2. Scout drinking beers at a common iBec hangout, the Thirsty Pig
3. Monique sang at a charity fundraiser for My Place Teen Center
4. Leah and Ashlee out on the water on the 4th of July
5. Ibec at a Seadogs game with Gorham Savings Bank. (Monique, Ashlee, Leah + Seadog biscuit, Carolyn, Nate and Kristy)
6. Ozark getting ready to go camping
7. Nate working on home renovation = hilarious trips to Marden's
What have you been up to!?