Preparing for the Holidays
Don’t know how to begin holiday shopping? We’ll let you in on our favorite client gifts so your holidays go off without a hitch.
Step 2: Mix up this ‘Northern Lights’ cocktail recipe from Maine Spirits to get in your online holiday shopping mood.
Step 3: Stop by LeRoux for some fresh kitchen inspiration and tips on how to set up a perfect charcuterie board from the owners of Sur Lie. While you’re at it, don’t miss out on North Spore’s Oyster Mushroom Kit; if you start them now you’ll have homegrown mushrooms for your holiday feast.
Step 4: Don’t forget the sweets! Someone you love deserves a Chocolate Box from Black Dinah.
Step 5: Did a toy or gift break? No problem--fix it with Forj!
Holiday Gift Ideas from Maine
Looking to shop local for the holidays and give some love back to Maine? You’ve come to the best place--our awesome clients are our go-to recommendations.
- Everyone has a wreath, but does everyone have a Maine Sea Shore Wreath from Pam’s Wreaths?
- Maine Tourmaline from Day’s Jewelers will add sparkle and shine becoming on any Mainer.
- Do you know a tea-lover? We know your tea-lover will love a Shaker Tea Box from Chilton.
- Portland Museum of Art and Farnsworth Museum passes will give you refuge on snow days.
- Serve up some tasty treats with LeRoux Kitchen’s JK Adams Portland Serving Board.
- Want a bit of everything but can’t make up your mind? Fabula Nebulae’s Gift Box has you covered.
- And don’t forget, vacationing doesn’t necessarily mean leaving Maine--check out Meadowmere’s New Year’s Eve by the Sea package!
- At the end of the day, there’s only thing Mainers want in winter: warmth! The Maine Woolens Seacoast blanket will turn the coldest days into the coziest.