Find Fresh E-Newsletter Content
1. Make it a group effort: Set up a white board in your office where employees can jot down ideas and topics that they think would be useful to your audience.
2. Be informed: Check out the local/national news to look for trends or events that you can speak to.
3. Check Twitter: See if there is a particular topic of interest being tweeted about and try to expand on it to add insight and value.
4. Check your knowledge base: You may be an expert in your industry, but are your audience members? Think about a process that you know a lot about and break it down to help your customers or prospects learn something.
5. Think FAQS: What have customers and prospects asked you lately that you can elaborate on?
For more creative ways to spice up an e-newsletter, listen to our podcast here or on iTunes-search iBec Creative.