We are a team of 18 talented, kind, developers, designers, and digital marketers in Portland, Maine.
We are a leading agency that combines our expertise in design, marketing, and technology to help businesses realize their full potential and our clients do more of what they love. We are creating fulfilling jobs for people who embrace and appreciate the rugged environment of Maine and strive to preserve it. We are investing in our community to put Maine on the map as a nationally recognized hub of digital prowess and creativity.
Apply on Indeed.com
- Implement frontend and backend layouts into content management systems including but not limited to WordPress, Magento, and/or Drupal (required).
- Code compatible with the latest iBec supported browser list, including IE 11
- Provide creative solutions that exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Problem-solve bugs and other issues in a timely manner.
- Fix QA issues as they come up rather than waiting until the end of the project.
- Know and meet the budget/expectations for their projects.
- Attend internal and client-facing meetings throughout a project’s life cycle.
- Work within a team environment to address the programming needs of our clients.
- Meet set goals and deadlines, both internal and client-facing.
- Work with your mentor to improve and gain experience.
- Stay up to date with the industry’s trends and experiment with new tools and techniques to improve applications in terms of our tools, processes, and trends.
- Utilizing and improving upon the latest development techniques available in the industry.
- Active involvement in weekly development meetings and personal development days.
We recognize that a positive atmosphere for our employees is critical to the success of us, as individuals, and the success of our organization. We're committed to providing exceptional benefits for our team – we have a feeling they enjoy that sort of thing.
- 15 days paid time off to start
- Paid learning opportunities
- Health insurance
- IRA contributions
- Early Friday releases during the summer
- Flextime policy
If you lean into the brand’s ever-evolving digital opportunities and want to join our collaborative team of problem solvers, then we want to hear from you!
- Currently, this is a work-from-home role, as iBec is operating remotely. We do hope to return to our brand new, open-concept office in downtown Portland, Maine sometime this year. If you have special scheduling needs, let us know and we can discuss options.
Please include a resume, cover letter, and some recent examples of your work.
iBec is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Currently, this is a work-from-home role, as iBec is operating remotely. We do hope to return to our brand new, open-concept office in downtown Portland, Maine sometime this year.
Wordpress, Drupal, or Magento: 1 year (Required)
Web Development: 2 years (Required)
Portland, ME 04101 (Preferred)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place