iBec Creative is hiring an enthusiastic digital project manager who’s ready to bring their project management talents to our growing team.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for making sure our projects are running smoothly, on time, on budget, and our clients are happy. A Digital Project Manager works with a team of Designers, Developers, and Digital Marketers on various types of digital projects including websites, branding, social media, and other digital marketing engagements.
We are looking for someone who:
- Radiates positivity and works with heart and purpose.
- Loves the web and brings multifaceted experience. Maybe you’ve worked at a few agencies? Maybe you’ve worked in-house with a brand or two? Maybe you’ve dabbled in design or development (+2 years )?
- Fosters a success-oriented accountable environment within the project team
- Ensures team members know the project budget and project subtasks reflect the overall budget for the project.
- Holds team members accountable for deadlines, milestones, and budgets
- Creates a positive environment for the team to do their best work and inspires and provides support to other team members
- Identifies and solves schedule and budget concerns for the project team
- Has the outstanding ability to self-organize to ensure that we stay on budget and that nothing falls through the cracks. Experience with Asana is a plus!
- Identifies out of scope items and manages potential change orders
- Identifies account management and business development opportunities throughout the project and works with the sales team to bring them to fruition
- Is Google Analytics certified and can assist our Digital Marketing team by creating and analyzing reports
- What does it mean to be a Digital Project Manager at iBec?
We only hire kind, talented people so if you’re hired, you get to work with 19 other kind and talented people.
- You’ll be collaborating with a team of Developers, Designers, and Digital Marketers to lead projects from start to finish while always keeping our clients happy.
- You’ll get to know our clients and will feel connected to their success. Each of our clients is different in their own way which keeps your work interesting and fresh!
- You’ll work with the Operations Manager on overall capacity planning across all teams
- This is a work-from-home role, as iBec is operating virtually these days. If you have special scheduling needs, let us know and we can discuss options.
Does this sound like a place you’d like to work and a job you’d be awesome at? If so, we want to hear from you! To apply, please send us:
- Your resume
- A cover letter
- Examples of any outstanding projects you’ve managed in a previous job or for a client
We’re excited to meet you!
PS: Don't forget to complete the phone screening on Indeed.
Apply on Indeed.com
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
For now, this is a work-from-home role, as iBec is currently operating virtually. If you have special scheduling needs, let us know and we can discuss options.
- Digital Project Management: 2 years (Required)
- Google Analytics/Adwords: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible
Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings