iBec Creative is hiring an enthusiastic digital marketer who’s ready to bring their marketing technology know-how to our growing team.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of new and existing marketing and advertising campaigns. This will involve paid social media, display advertising, email marketing, search engine optimization, content integration, quality assurance, and more.
We are looking for someone who:
- Radiates positivity and works with heart and purpose.
- Loves the web and brings multifaceted experience. Maybe you’ve worked at a few agencies? Maybe you’ve worked in-house with a brand or two? Maybe you’ve dabbled in design or development?
- Is a serious marketing tech nerd. Whether it’s creating dynamic Facebook ads, solving Google Search Console errors, or building lookalike audiences— you’re ready to run.
- Is already Google Analytics and Google Ads certified. If you are not certified, certification will be required before your start date.
- Is metrics oriented and capable of implementing Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and other measurement tools to demonstrate campaign impact and results.
- Is ready to implement and improve existing digital advertising campaigns through Google Ads (Search, Display, Shopping), Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Is comfortable translating campaign results into actionable insights as well as generating and presenting new ideas to our awesome clients.
- Has the outstanding ability to self-organize to ensure that we stay on budget and that nothing falls through the cracks. Experience with Asana is a plus!
What does it mean to be a Digital Marketer at iBec?
We only hire kind, talented people so if you’re hired, you get to work with 18 other kind and talented people.
- You’ll be collaborating with our Digital Marketing Lead (and other teammates) to manage everything from WordPress content to Snapchat ads.
- You’ll get to know our clients and will feel connected to their success. Each of our clients are different in their own way which keeps your work interesting and fresh!
- You will stick to a consistent schedule, with stand-up meetings each week to share updates with the rest of the digital marketing team.
- This is a work-from-home role, as iBec is operating virtually these days. If you have special scheduling needs, let us know and we can discuss options.
Does this sound like a place you’d like to work and a job you’d be awesome at? If so, we want to hear from you! To apply, please send us:
A cover letter
We’re excited to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
This is a work-from-home role, as iBec is operating virtually these days. If you have special scheduling needs, let us know and we can discuss options.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Portland, ME 04101 (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Google Ad Manager: 2 years (Required)
- Facebook Advertising: 2 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings